When Jaydin was a baby, I decided to teach her sign language. I began signing to her when she was 3 months old, and she was signing back at 8 months. In this picture, she's signing "I love you" with her right hand, and if you look closely, you'll notice she's signing it with her left hand, too. :)Oh ... and she's got on an awesome dress .... Go Georgia Tech!!!!! :)
Jared under the water in the pool. Have I mentioned that I LOVE the fact that I can put my camera IN the water?
Jaydin really enjoyed the butterfly that came to visit one day at the pool. I guess the butterfly enjoyed Jaydin, too. Jaydin was trying to stay very still so that the butterfly wouldn't leave.
See how much she was studying it??? She loved that little butterfly.....
I didn't take this one, but I really like it. This is Jaydin, Caitlyn (my great niece), and me. Aren't those 2 girls beautiful??!
Silly Jonah!!! :)
What a look. I guess that Jonah and Caitlyn both thought something was NUTS. LOL!!
Look at that tongue!!! What a cutie.
Ok. That's it for now! Have an awesome weekend.
Live the life, and live it well.
1 comment:
Great pics! It was nice to see one of you in there, Shell!
I also do signing with my kids. It really cuts down on frustration when they can show me what they mean.
Post a Comment