Friday, May 15, 2009

A Trip to the Zoo

We had a great day at ZooAtlanta on Friday. I took my kids, and my niece took her daughter. It was a beautiful - but hot - day.

I'm going to share a few pictures from the day.



My precious older son.














My adorable younger son.
















My beautiful angel girl.















Beautiful Caitlyn.














Becky with her camera. :)












Silly Caitlyn in the bubble. She liked it until some strange kid tried to pick her up.











Caitlyn looking through the bubble at her mommy.











Some of the creatures we encountered. It's so interesting to look at God's creativity. :)


A vulture ... of some sort.













Rhino. Cool, huh? I liked this picture.














The young giraffe at our zoo. What beautiful coloring.













The white peacock. This beautiful creature roamed the zoo freely years ago. It makes me wonder why he is caged now. :(














The red panda. This little guy (or girl?) is more related to a fox or raccoon than a panda, but it's almost as cute as a regular panda. :) Jaydin liked him a lot.










She really loved touching all of those animals ... Oh joy.
















What a face!














My little cutie.













Inside the mole-rat playground - after the pushy kids left.
















Jaydin in front of the gorilla exhibit.















She really loved playing in this bus. That's where she spent most of her time when on the playground.












Jonah. :)

























What a smirk. Could only be Jared's.... just after he tried to put me in a choke hold .... ::::rolling my eyes::::






























It was a wonderful day, and I'm glad I was able to spend it with my kids.



Live the life, and live it well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those were great pictures, and such a blue sky... glad you enjoyed your day... Caitlyn is getting soooo big... tfs
Soni

Dell said...

Great pics of your kids and all the beautiful animals. Love that giraffe and panda!

danssister said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Joey loves the red panda at our zoo, too. Glad you all were able to go!

Linda said...

I cannot believe how grown up your kids are! Jaydin is a beautiful princess! And, of course, your boys are as handsome as ever!

Looks like you all had a wonderful zoo day!

amymom24 said...

Beautiful photos! Can't wait until our first trip to the zoo. I know our kids would LOVE it.