Here's a picture of Mom, Jaydin, and Jonah from the night.
I think it's a sweet one.
And a very silly Jonah.On New Year's Day, we went out to eat and took my mom home. As we drove by Sweetwater State Park, I could NOT resist some pictures. Could you??
Beautiful fog.
I love watching fog float up from a body of water. Such a beautiful, surreal sight.My two favorite shots -
Seems like a great place to sit and have a chat with the Lord, doesn't it??
We were at the park for less than 10 minutes. When we left, the moment was gone - and so was the fog. What beauty God allowed us to witness that afternoon. Absolutely gorgeous. I'm so glad we were there in that moment and that my family indulged my desire ... NEED .... to stop and get pictures.We had a quiet, enjoyable New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. I hope you had a wonderful and safe one.
On January 9th, the Atlanta area got quite a bit of ... white stuff (snow). We also got sleet and freezing rain. It pretty much shut the metro area down for a week or so. Pictures of the snow/ice event of 2011 coming next! :)
Have a beautiful week.
Live the life, and live it well.
1 comment:
The pictures were wonderful...I would love to see that spot in real life... Maybe some day...
thanks for sharing... and May God continue blessing your family every day of this New Year...
Post a Comment